Phillip phibr0 Bronzel
I am Phillip 👋. A (soon to become) computer-science student from Germany. I started programming around the age of 13 in 7th grade, when building an Arduino project for a competition, and didn't stop ever since.
Almost all of my new projects are open-source and publicly available on GitHub. Scroll down, and I will show you some!
Obsidian Dictionary Integration
Obsidian Dictionary is an Extension for the Obsidian Editor.
- Over 42k Users
- Extensible by Design to accommodate multiple definition providers in now over 12 languages
- Seamless integration into Obsidian's note-taking workflows, using a handy synonym popover and a detailed sidebar
- Made using TypeScript and Svelte
Obsidian Community Library
The Obsidian Community Library, is a npm package to help simplify the plugin development process for newcomers to the Obsidian ecosystem.
- Includes frequently used functions to replace plugin boilerplate
- I wrote automated Unit-Tests using Jest
- Made using TypeScript
phibr0.txt is my personal blog, where I share ideas, progress and other interesting things
- Read the latest post on the right!
Lets you scan labels on fruits & vegetables, to receive easily understandable information about their meaning.
- School research project of 2020/2021 on neural networks and the mathematics behind image classification
- Using a custom trained CNN for image classification
- Made using Dart & Flutter, Python & TensorFlow
- Published on Google Play
And much more!
Check out my GitHub, LinkedIn, or email me!